Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Amazon Mom

I signed up for an Amazon Mom 3-Month FREE trial today... for two reasons.

1) Free Shipping Over the Holidays

  • I hope to do a lot of shopping online and I hate paying for shipping.

2) $10 off Diapers Promotion

  • For signing up, (limited time only) you get $10 off select diapers. I noticed the diaper deals on Fabulously Frugal and wondered if I could couple this with any of the deals listed. Well, I could. And after using my $5 gift card from Swagbucks (that may I add I did nothing but search the internet for), I got 258 diapers for $19. That is only $.07/ diaper. The deal without the gift card would be $.09/diaper.


Benefits of Amazon Mom:
  • Free 2 Day Shipping on ALL Amazon Prime products, not just diapers.
  • Automatically Save %15 on diapers and wipes
    • Pair this with coupons, and there is always a good deal to be found.
  • Paid version after trial gets you all the benefits of Amazon Instant Video. (Like Netflix)




No comments:

Post a Comment