Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pizza!

After making Bosch White Bread last night, I had some left over. And since I got such a good deal on pepperoni, I couldn't help but make pizza. But I didn't want just pizza. So, I decided to get creative.

First, I made pizza rolls:

 Roll out dough and put on toppings.
 Start form end closest to you and roll pizza up. It helps to pull back slightly on the dough before rolling it. (Pull, tuck, pull, tuck) Then, cut into two finger width rolls. I use my bench scraper. Others use unflavored floss to get a nice, clean cut. To do this, place floss underneath roll, cross it on top, and pull. 
 Place on pan.
 Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes.
 Enjoy!

 I then tried a few other designs....
 Only the deep dish one really turned out (top center). The burrito style (bottom left) was ok.
Mini deep dish: roll small amount of dough out. Set in muffin pan. Place a little bit of sauce, a few toppings, and top with cheese. But be smarter than me and spray the pan first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment