Saturday, February 4, 2012

Finding Coupons in the Randomest of Places!

It is amazing to me where manufactures will tuck their coupons. Yesterday morning I opened up a new thing of deodorant and BAM! More coupons! I also was collapsing a toothpaste box last week and found coupons for deodorant, make up and even pet food! Considering I only paid maybe 50cents a box for toothpaste, I am ok with finding a $1 off coupon for the same toothpaste again! :)  Oh, and the best part is... the manufacture doesn't expect you to use them right away. Many of these do not expire until January or July of 2013!!!



 I have even found coupons for cereal inside the box I just finished and frequently there is a coupon inside of my Challenger Butter box. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

So be on the look out for coupons inside the products you buy! You may be getting a better deal than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment