Sunday, November 6, 2011

Going to Walmart this Week?

These coupons are all from today's (11/6) insert. I will let you know if I find more on my shopping trip tomorrow!

Dole Canned Fruits Pineapple, 8 oz $0.78
Use $0.50/2 Dole Canned Fruits from SS
Or $0.50/2 – Dole Canned Fruit – (smartsource.com)
Final Price: $0.53 each when you buy 2

Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Travel First Aid Kit $0.97
Use $1.00/1 Neosporin or Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Prod SS
 FREE plus $0.03 overage!
**Did not receive in Boise but check your paper!!!**

Nature Made Vitamins $2.94
Use $1.00/1 Nature Made product from SS
$1.94

Schick Disposable Razor Women’s, 12 ct $1.97
Use B1G1 Free Schick Disposable Razor, when you buy (1) Schick Disposable Razor of equal or lesser value, not valid on 2 ct from SS
$0.99 each when you buy 2
***I have not been able to find these at my Walmart. UT people let me know if you can, please!!

Find a list of other Walmart deals from today's coupons here.

Thank you, Krazy Coupon Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment